Listing Courtesy of ERA Real Estate Links
3 / 2.1
Single Family Home
Check Drive Time
See how long it takes to get to work.
Feel right at home in the Princeton cottage collection that has thought of everything. From its front porch charm to the covered lanai and abundant storage you will want to move right in. Family and guest feel welcomed in this open plan W/gas fp and harvest room that overlooks the lanai and has its own morning porch. There is lots of storage in the 3 bay 2 car garage that steps into a well appointed mudroom breezeway with custom boot bench. Enjoy the convenience of an upstairs laundry rm next to all the bdrms. The large master ste. has a custom tray ceiling and the designer tile, granite, hardwood and lighting selections will make you swoon. Ranked #1 best amenities neighborhood. Come home to Harmony!
||15199 Fairlands Drive
2913 Hamilton Washington
Assigned School Zones
- Network Ready, Smoke Alarm
- Assoc Home Owners, Clubhouse, Entrance Common, Exercise, Insurance Common Area, Maintenance Common Area, Nature Area, Parkplayground, Pool, Tennis
- Attic Access, Built In Book Shelves, Walk In Closet
- Central Electric
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven/Range-Gas
- Breakfast Bar,Center Island,Eat In Kitchen
- Closet Walk in,Shower Stall Full,Sinks Double,Suite
- Clubhouse, Driveway Concrete, Pool Community, Tennis Community
- 2 Car Attached
- Sidewalks,Trees Small
- Rear Load Garage
- Brick,Composition Siding Wood
- From 146th & Meridian: Head West on 146th, take the first exit at the roundabout onto Ditch Road, Turn left onto 151st Street, Turn right onto Fenchurch, left onto Granville Dr. then right onto Fairlands Dr.
Property Listed By ERA Real Estate Links
All information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties that a consumer may be interested in purchasing. All Information believed to be reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. (c) 2018 MIBOR REALTOR(R) Association. All rights reserved.